Shammam Consulting Services, Inc. | Backups and Disaster Recovery
24 Hour Support and Monitoring
Partnering to manage and protect your infrastructure
Backup and Disaster Recovery We support all of your backups to ensure that your company data is safe along with a disaster recovery plan in case of emergency. Our server equipment is kept in a state of the art protected facility that is monitored 24/7.
More specifically, On-site Backups and Disaster Recovery would include the following:
- Helpdesk Support/Trouble Ticketing: Our team of IT Consultants are available to assist with day-to-day questions and help your team solve any issues.
- On-Site Support: Our IT Consultants can be at your service within a few hours to troubleshoot and address and issues.
- 24/7 Remote Monitoring: We monitor your computers and servers to ensure that they are receiving proper updates and monitor any problems before they arise.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery: We support all of your backups to ensure that your company data is safe along with a disaster recovery plan in case of emergency. Our server equipment is kept in a state of the art protected facility that is monitored 24/7.
- Road Map: We will provide you with a road map to achieve your infrastructure goals as well as keep you up to date with the most recent updates in technology.
- Windows Software Support: We will keep you current on all of Microsoft’s business operating systems, applications and take care of the day-to-day maintenance.
- On Demand Software and Servers (SAAS): Software over the internet has become increasingly popular for its ability to simplify deployment and reduce costs. SAAS (Software as a Service) is a subscription licensing model. we can build applications, license Microsoft software and host applications using the on-demand software program that will give you the convenience to pay as you go.
- Off-site Backup Services: We offer secure off-site data protection, reliable backup services and support for all of your computer equipment (servers, desktops and laptops).